Wednesday, February 18, 2015

my heroes



"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique" - Walt Disney



Image result for dan avidan


"I would piss on this couch, right now, no problem, while looking you directly in the eyes" - Dan Avidan



Image result for arin hanson

"You've got to make a statement.  You've got to look inside yourself and say: What am I willing to put up with today?" - Arin Hanson



Image result for andrew jackson

"I've got big shoes to fill.  This is my chance to do something.  I have to seize the moment" - Andrew Jackson





This guy



Image result for john stockton

(Couldn't find any good quotes) - John Stockton




Image result for john waters

"Life is nothing if you're not obsessed" - John Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment