Wednesday, March 11, 2015

life and stuff

things that make life worth it

  • taking your socks off after a long day
  • butts
  • grilled cheese sandwiches
Image result for grilled cheese
Damn girl you lookin' fine

  • Disneyland
  • naps
  • a good book
  • Baba Yetu by Christopher Tin
  • the smell of summer
  • dancing
  • weekends
  • Jeopardy
Image result for alex trebek
Damn girl you lookin' fine

  • long showers
  • butts
  • making people smile
  • video games
  • Del Taco
  • diarrhea that doesn't hurt

Image result for toilet 
A seriously under appreciated event

  • sarcasm
  • pigeons
  • the fact that this list is incomplete

5 comments:

  1. Gross. I liked it. The captions were gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me so happy.
    butts. pigeons. like pigeons? I like you.
    "a seriously unappreciated event"

    ReplyDelete
  3. the captions made me laugh. "butts"

    ditto to heisenburg. i like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my word I am laughing so hard and I really needed to laugh hard today so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL CREATIVE. i laughed way too hard at this.

    ReplyDelete