Wednesday, March 11, 2015

bricks

Why are bricks so throwable?  If you see a brick you get the urge to throw it.  Thats not its intended purpose but thats what we want to do with it.We never want to use things for their purpose.
You see a brick, throw it.
Image result for brick
Perfect for breaking windows and/or faces

I have no idea where I'm going with this.  I'm just writing these words one letter at a time, with no clue how each is going to finish.  I can try to write something deep and profound, but it'll never come out that way. It'll come out as the ramblings of an 18 year old boy because thats all I am.  I don't know where I'm going, this started out as a post about bricks.  I have no control over my thoughts, they just flow down my arms and out my fingers only to be wasted on words that will only be seen by a few people on the Internet.  Why should I use up all my good words on something that will be forgotten in a week.  Why do we waste our fluency and eloquence on day to day conversations but when our words really matter we lose any semblance of coherence?

Image result for dictionary

Busted out the dictionary for that last line

It's the same reason we want to throw bricks.









No comments:

Post a Comment